Peace Vans has a dedicated team of experts for every aspect of your vehicle.
- LED lighting
- Instrument cluster, heat controls, AT trans shifter (remove and replace outdated light fixtures with super efficient LED lights)
- LED mood lighting: Custom lighting where you want it
- Fiberglass pop-top damage
- Turn your tintop into a pop-top. This project starts at $5,000. We have a very limited number of donor tops
- Skylight replacement of lens or seals
- Upholstery cleaning: Custom biodegradable cleaner, scrubbed the hot pressure-washed. Seats come out nice!
- Seat and cushion reupholster: Utilize Sew Fine Products
- Replacement of seats with the finest Recaro seats. Yes, they are worth the money.
- Remove and replace any part of the interior including dashboard
- Stereo upgrades
- Sound deadening: All panels of the van, under rear bench and up firewall
- Windshield replacement with upgraded 1 piece seal 1 year warrant
Engine Service and Conversions
- We offer three standard engine conversions
- Subaru Conversion. EJ2.5L SOHC (other options available). The most powerful (but also most expensive option - Subaru conversions start at $16,000 and often go up from there)
- Rebuilt Waterboxer (2.1, 2.2 or 2.3L options). We build these in house as well as source from the best rebuilders. The most affordable option and still a great option. There is something nice about staying stock :)
- 2.0L inline 4 cylinder (gas). Brand new late model VW motors from Passat/Jetta/Golf. A great middle tier option for those that want off the waterboxer platform but want to save a few thousand dollars from a Subaru conversion.
- We can (and do) service all other engine conversions – TDI, ZETEC, Tiico and more. For these conversions, contact us and we can refer you to some great partners.
- For air cooled – call. Some really great options ready for you. Built in house and built to last.
- All fuel lines replaced with our preferred Goodyear hose
- Known weak links of entire fuel system are address and repaired for peace of mind
- Fuel tank service/replacement
- Fuel tank hose/seal upgrade kit- including vent line replacement (vapor canisters)
- LP tank service or replacement: LP leak tests throughout all lines
- LP tank refinishing or valve upgrade
Body and Exterior
Dedicated body and paint shop with true Vanagon/Eurovan/Bus experts. We know these vehicles inside and out and can take on the smallest to the largest project
- Full Resprays with rust remediation and repair. For Vanagons these projects start at $9,000-$12,000 and will increase depending on the level of body/rust repair required.
- Chip Guard liner around the base of the van
- Pop-top insulation
- Pop-top strut assist
- Pop-top seals
- Tent Replacement. We remove the entire top, and hi-temp/hi-pressure wash the underside removing any signs of mold or mildew. All seals and hardware replaced.
- Minor dent and dings
- Collision repair. We work with all major insurance companies and have the knowledge and expertise to advocate for you
- Bumper repair or upgrades (RMW, GoWesty or those super cool ones you found on The Samba)
- Awning installation (we recommend Fiamma)
- Authorized Yakima reseller for all roof rack needs
- Auxiliary Battery Packages. From simple installations to our custom and ultimate under-the-van battery tray solution
- Refrigerator upgrade (Truckfridge 49 is the most popular option). These models are awesome.
- Propex auxiliary heater installs. Extend your camping season to year round when the crowds really die down
- Combine both of those upgrades together into one very neat install in the stock refrigerator location
- Solar installations
- Water system flushing and line replacement
- Troubleshooting of minor electrical issues, stove issues
- Propane tank replacement and leak detection
- Remote key fob power lock installation. Power lock upgrade from manual locks
- Electrical shorts, draws, issues addressed. Note, these can be very tricky and we often require a minimum diagnostic time of 2 hours. If we fix it in that time, we don't charge more.
- High quality electrical work- we use quality fittings, solder each terminal, heat shrink and wire loomed. zip tied or clamped to body via a number of options.
- OE parts used whenver possible
- Bilstiein, Koni and more
- Spring replacement
- Rear wheel spacers: Adjust that uneven van
- Urethane or rubber bushing replacement: Powerflex, Meyle
- FOX and Old Man Emu for off road style
- Wheel bearings and seals: Pack bearings or replace if bad with our in-house press
- CV joint and boot replacement
- Shocks, urethane bushings, CV boots, axels, bearings (in-house press)
- Power steering rack:
- Rubber mounts, power steering filter, fluid flush (to maximize life of new rack)
- Shift linkage adjustment and lubrication
- Trans axle service: R&R fluid with new, seal replacement-axle seals, selector shaft seal, flexible boot
- Mercedes or Audi wheel conversions: Open up the possibilities to better wheels and tire selection!
- Brakes: Complete brake service available. Fluid flush: Anything brake related we can handle
- Big brake kit installation: Front or rear