Finally - a dedicated shop for your Eurovan. Peace Vans loves your Eurovan as much as her Vanagon and Bus kin. We have built out a dedicated Eurovan center of excellence with dealer trained technicians, after market experts and knowledgeable service writing. No more going into a dealership and having the twenty-something technician come and cry "what is that thing?!".
While not as vintage as the other vehicles we work on, the Eurovan is still a specialized platform that requires well trained expertise. With our staff you can rest assured that your Eurovan will stay happily on the road for many, many years to come.
- Check Engine Light diagnostic and repair
- Routine and schedule maintenance: 60,90, 120, 150K mile services
- Suspension and brake work including lift kits
- Engine and transmission services. We will install the after market transmission coolers to extend the life of that precious transmission.
- Interior and exterior services including all camping systems, lighting upgrades, interior detailing, tent replacement and more
- Collision repair expertise. We work with all major insurance carriers
- Troubleshooting pesky electrical gremlins
Custom Eurovan work
We get asked all the time about custom work on Eurovans similar to the services we offer for Vanagons and older buses. The answer is - yes :). Below is a very custom project we did over the summer of 2016. We completely gutted the Eurovan and built it back up with a custom bamboo interior, new cooktop and stove, custom sound, a giant auxiliary battery, new propane furnace, new fridge, custom lighting and shelving and whole bunch more. Oh, and while were at it we also raised the van and did a custom exterior vinyl wrap. We truly feel this is one of the nicest Eurovans in existence. Enjoy some of the photos.